- Hands-on Training – Students learn by doing, using the techniques and tools of professionals working in their desired career field.
- Experienced Professionals – Classes are led by instructors with real-world experience in their fields. They give students the inside knowledge needed to be successful in today’s job market.
- Learning Center – Students can receive extra help for all of their classes from instructors.
- Financial Assisting – Financial Aid Representatives will help you explore the options available to you. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify.
- Modern Equipment
- Career Services Assistance – Our full-time placement staff is dedicated to assisting students with resume preparation, interviewing skills, and full-time employment opportunities.
- Flexibility in Class Scheduling – Day and evening classes are available, which allows adult students to work full-time.
- Small Class Sizes – Students are given personal, one-on-one academic guidance.
- Advanced Program Offerings – Our programs are designed to prepare students for employment in today’s careers. We know the skills employers are looking for.
- Convenient Locations – There are five Olympia College campuses in the upper Midwest area of the country.
Joel Fields is a 27-year-old health centre receptionist who enjoys playing video games, learning new languages and competitive dog grooming. She is considerate and caring, but can also be very stingy and a bit moody.