- Hands-on Training – Students learn by doing, using the techniques and tools of professionals working in their desired career field.
- Experienced Professionals – Classes are led by instructors with real-world experience in their fields. They give students the inside knowledge needed to be successful in today’s job market.
- Learning Center – Students can receive extra help for all of their classes from instructors.
- Financial Assisting – Financial Aid Representatives will help you explore the options available to you. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify.
- Modern Equipment
- Career Services Assistance – Our full-time placement staff is dedicated to assisting students with resume preparation, interviewing skills, and full-time employment opportunities.
- Flexibility in Class Scheduling – Day and evening classes are available, which allows adult students to work full-time.
- Small Class Sizes – Students are given personal, one-on-one academic guidance.
- Advanced Program Offerings – Our programs are designed to prepare students for employment in today’s careers. We know the skills employers are looking for.
- Convenient Locations – There are five Olympia College campuses in the upper Midwest area of the country.
Olympia College maintains an active placement service to assist graduates in locating entry-level, educationally related career opportunities.
The Career Services Office works directly with business, industry, and advisory board members to assist in each student’s access to the marketplace and, as a by-product of this endeavor, assists employers in meeting their employment needs.
This is accomplished not only by presentation of graduates as potential career professionals to employers, but also through aiding in the graduates’ development of a positive self-image, and in assessing competencies, strengths, and career expectations.
Although the College does not, in any way, guarantee employment, it is the goal of the Career Services Office to help every student realize a high degree of personal and professional development and successful employment.
Current part-time and full-time employment opportunities are posted on the placement bulletin boards located at each campus. Specific information on job opportunities and basic criteria applicable to all students and graduates utilizing placement services is available in the Career Services Offices.
Simply Hired Employment Search:
Start now by using the world’s largest all-in-one job search engine to find millions of part-time jobs, internships, or careers from all the major job boards, classifieds, professional associations, and thousands of employer sites. Millions of Jobs – Thousands of Companies – One Simple Search!